• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worm

It shows a worm from Worms 3D!
My second model ever.
Updated!
Now the model has Attachment Points, a throw animation, an animation for placing mines, dynamite etc... And two different shoot animations.
Use "Attack - 1" for heavy weapons like bazooka, mortar etc...
Use "Attack - 2" for precise weapons like snipers, shotguns or the uzi
Use "Spell Punch" for melee attack
Use "Spell Punch" for another melee attack
Use "Spell Throw" for throwing shells, banana bombs etc...
Use "Spell Slam" for placing things like dynamite, mines etc... on the ground

THIS MODEL INCLUDES THE BAZOOKA AND THE SHOTGUN!
Download http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=64867 for a Worms mine.
Download http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=64935 for a Worms grenade.

Keywords:
Worms worm worms 3d Armageddon world party boom weapon
Contents

Worm with Bazooka and Shotgun (Model)

Reviews
13:45, 15th Mar 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Approved] EDIT: The new versions works fine ingame and the approval status will stay. Plus it increases the usefulness now.
Level 8
Lol. I don't think redmarine's map will be playable (the one in the screenie attachment) it has way too many high poly models in it. And if they don't know what high poly means, let them find the hard way. Um.... of course since most of them seem to have judged directly from the screenshot of the model, they may not find out after all.

Level 10
I dont mind the polycount even if the map lags like hell. With such a model the only problem is attachment points which dont exist and some attachments and extra animations. Who the hell minds the poly count? Dont you see people like it?

This guy needs to learn to use polygons. The topology is SHIT, regardless of what animations are like. You just don't do it like this... Like that Sepiroth model, which had over 5k polygons. I could make mesh for this with 300 polygons - and it would look better in game. And those people who "don't care about polycount", are not modelers, and don't know what the hell they are talking about, like you.

Level 25
This guy needs to learn to use polygons. The topology is SHIT, regardless of what animations are like. You just don't do it like this... Like that Sepiroth model, which had over 5k polygons. I could make mesh for this with 300 polygons - and it would look better in game. And those people who "don't care about polycount", are not modelers, and don't know what the hell they are talking about, like you.

I sign this :thumbs_up:

Level 6
polycounts shouldnt be too big or game might glitch

Why the heck does none look at the polycount...

lol HT xD they don't know what polycount is xP

and polycount are comething like dots in geometry, it makes two lines togeather, and 1k polis for model like this is too big, i could be easaly reduced

Level 3
wow i love this model and im using it in my loap map but anyone out there make models that can help me with my clan map i need ash ketchum skin or model thank you.

Level 10
It is lovely Lord-T-Rex. Rep for this as well as a great 5/5. I love it, it's great and has all the stuff to become a masterpiece. A map with this thing is coming from me soon! I am ready to start off now! Congratulations again, T-REX. You could try making more things from other games as you are a very talented modeller!

Level 3
lol @ worms best 2D game eva
the only missing thing about this model is that it doesnt have an animation with the worm holding a radio for airstrikes :razz: otherwise 5/5 :thumbs_up:

Level 11
There are a few ways to do it. Get the Mdlvis program then just change the name of the animation to something invalid. That way, Wc3 won't use it. However, it is better to delete it using also Mdlvis. Afterwards, optimize it in order to make sure the frames are all gone.

Last edited:
Level 4
There are a few ways to do it. Get the Mdlvis program then just change the name of the animation to something invalid. That way, Wc3 won't use it. However, it is better to delete it using also Mdlvis. Afterwards, optimize it in order to make sure the frames are all gone.
I just opened and tried different buttons in mdlvis but idk which one is for the animations.

Level 11
After you click sequences under modules,
Look for the animation you want to modify
upload_2018-11-28_18-26-15.png

Then press delete. After that press vertex editor under modules then click
upload_2018-11-28_18-27-37.png

Choose Optimizer then save. The options already there is good enough.

Last edited:
Level 4
After you click sequences under modules,
Look for the animation you want to modify

Then press delete. After that press vertex editor under modules then click

Choose Optimizer then save. The options already there is good enough.
Thanks I don't use mdlvis a lot but this helps.
plus I didn't see it in the corner XD

Last edited: