• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worlds rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hello i have som screneshot of a new game me and my mate are making its called worlds rpg www.freewebs.com/worlds-rpg-site and i need som modelers to make weapons and staff armors and more so plz respond on this :cool:[IMG
WebsAlbumImage.htm
WebsAlbumImage.htm
WebsAlbumImage.htm
WebsAlbumImage.htm

Last edited:
Level 34
Horrible quality! You must have your setting on the lowest!

You're going to need to put up some better images if you want critique.

Level 34
Do not double post please, make use of the edit button.

I suggest you upload your pictures to this site using the attachment function. It will attract a lot more people. Generally human beings are lazy, and some will not go to your site.

I looked at the new ones. Not too bad for an rpg. Although it's not great either. Turn up the graphics on your computer. They textures are awful right now. I imagine this is supposed to be a huge rpg, and so you need to keep the doodad count low. If that is the case, your terrain is decent. If you are using multiple maps, it needs a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.