• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lotr models (for a rpg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Don't do that. You don't need to actually MAKE him some, just direct him to them. TheDivineBoss, if you aren't going to contribute and just tell him to post screenshots, you will only put him down. Don't discourage people not to make a map just by posting something stupid. As if you're going to give him a model or something that could help him...

I only have a Gimli skin that goes over the mountain king, if you want it.

Level 15
One thing you need before you start: improve your spelling and grammar skills. Seriously. If you use professional spelling and grammar in your map/campaign, people will atleast give it a try. Otherwise, it would be just a waste of time.

Level 15
They are doodads, not buildings. You want a complete hobbit-hole MODEL. Those aren't models, they are doodads. For things like RPGs and stuff. I have a Gimli skin, but I don't think that would help you very much.

Level 15
Blizzard cliffs are terrible. Go look up the tutorials here or on wc3campaigns.net. If you're good at reading comprehension, you should be able to understand how to do terraining without the use of horrible blizzard cliffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.