• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Worlds-Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Welcome and ty for visiting this topic i like to show you my idea Worlds rpg the game is for 30% based on WoW and has som special feutures like transports arrow movement (ty to skoresm) special camera system and a alliance horde team system in the begin you choose a race that depends if you become a part of the horde or alliance than you choose a class and see your hero in the city you start with 500gold and can buy a lot of different items gloves swords wands glaves axes crowns helmets shields armors and alot more you have a special type of gold called ancient gold only bosses drop this and you can buy very rare items of it (ancient gold is lumber) it shall include many quests alot of different things to do very ultimate strong bosses to kill and alot of gaming time the max level of your hero can be 300 i have som screenshots for you if you wana see more go to www.freewebs.com/worlds-rpg-site and i need som people for my map because i do this almost alone with a little bit help of my best mate bromvlieg. Jobs: moddeler/story maker/ hopefully i gave enough information eny comment is welcome

Last edited:
Level 9
Some details on the screens(critiscism)

1st Screen : plain land, repetitive doodads(flowers)
2nd Screen : absolutelly no tile variation, enviroment just...randomly placed
3rd Screen : is leather walls supposed to be the protection of that tent?No tile variation too
4th Screen : ok, tell me why there is a Underground blue mushroom, a Cityscape collumn, Lordaeron Summer grass and 6.0 scaled Ashenvale mushrooms in a mountain in the forest?

Status
Not open for further replies.