• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WorldEdit Glitch?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay. I am not a n00b and i know how to import skins, but whenever i import ANY DH skin, the only thing that shows up on him is the hero glow! Help me Please!!!

Level 3
Yes

Yes, there are some floating red parts (tassle-like thingys), so is it bad or can it be fixed? Its for all of the DH skins, except the original. I viewed it fine in WC3 Viewer.

Level 21
Bingo. So it is corrupted alpha channels. I've experienced them before. Repair them. I don't know what image editing program your using at the moment so I can't help you yet but heres a quick way on how to do it (will erase team colour though)

Convert the .tga to 24bits and use WC3 Viewer to convert it to a .blp, adding a opaque alpha channel.

That will work, but there are other ways too to repair them.

Status
Not open for further replies.