• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft: VoA

Status
Not open for further replies.
World of Warcraft: Vault of Archavon

Like many others I like World of Warcraft and i would like to make raid Icecrown Citadel, but that is to big and hard raid so i make decision to make one easier but no and less good than ICC raid Vault of Archavon(VoA).

What I need?

I need all help what you can assist me from useful pictures, boss phases and gui, terraining hero item drop, so useful sistems so all except icons i have them all :D.
Classes/Races

I will try to make all clases and at least one class per race. Each class will have all three talents with six active spells and, many passive and buffs will be in spell book.

If you do not want to take part directly be free to suggest me any useful thing here

Level 24
Ahh this was the first raid I did really loved this old place back in 3.0 good luck.

Level 10
hey, seems interesting...

actually i was planning a WoW-AoS- style map but i neither had time to start it nor do i have the knowladge to do it alone :/

just in case you need help with heros/classes i can help you if you want
i nearly finished some classes on paper (druid and shaman)

maybe you are interested in my skillsets or talent trees? just PM me also if you just need some ideas, i was playing WoW for quite a long time ( stopped with cata coming up)

You can help me. I have all icons of wow (14k), modeling yes you can, but we will talking about modeling later, systems to post here every single picture what you think to can be useful ( most of all tactics and all details about bosses). I have made rogue and priest you can tell me what you can do and you can start. But most of all I need terrainer what can make me at least start for terrain and than I will make many details and imports. If you can make terrain than great if you cannot np I will make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.