• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Of Warcraft Sapphiron

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Skin Is Preview If You Want Download Click Here http://chaosrealm.info/topic/7700658/1/

Keywords:
undead,hero,dragon,sapphiron,frostwyrm,blue dragon
Contents

World Of Warcraft Sapphiron (Model)

World Of Warcraft Sapphiron (Model)

Reviews
17:26, 5th Dec 2013 Misha: meh.. i don't even know if it's optimized for war3..

M

17:26, 5th Dec 2013
Misha: meh.. i don't even know if it's optimized for war3..

Level 10
First of all,that a wow model which means you cant upload them here unless you made it yourself and used wow texture,seconth of all the file size is just too big to be even considered of approving this in the model section,im sorry but i just cant vote for approval.
0/5

Oh, you're new here... I guess it's me who will present you with the most basic rules...

No rips in the resource sections are allowed, whatsoever.

That, my friend, is an obvious WoW rip, which is, again obviously, taken from chaosrealm. It belongs there, and it should stay there.

So, rejection is imminent. I would love to say 'Nice try' or something similar, but it just isn't.