1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. [Revised as of 12 July 2017] Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Participate in Blizzard's Public Test Realm to give them feedback on the upcoming patches. Info is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Take part in forum poll and decide the winner of Icon Contest #16!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Congratulate the winners of the first ATC contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Zwiebelchen is hosting a special UI texturing contest. Whomever wins will get a $150 reward through paypal! Come along and draw your texturing tools for the Fantastic Adventurer UI contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Sneak, pickpocket and assassinate! Create a stealth map in Mini-Mapping Contest #14!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Music Contest #8 - Hive Soundtrack is up! Create the soundtrack for the upcoming videos of Hive Workshop's YouTube Channel.
    Dismiss Notice

World of Warcraft Reborn

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Host map Arrange game
The is probably the best custom map ever made for Warcraft3. Very very very high quality, play as a solo hero or kingdom builder.

Complete quests and cooperate to raid high level monsters, or cause havok and mayhem and destroy other players.

Craft powerful items or race for the uber drops.

Play a starter hero or ascend and become a god.

Play however you like, infinite replay value in this immortal custom map!

Keywords:
RPG, World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft Reborn
Contents

World of Warcraft Reborn (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Well made map. Did a fine job with recreating certain zones from wow. with limited textures. Long gameplay.
  1. Moderator

Resources:
    Resources:
    VGsatomi: Approved. Well made map. Did a fine job with recreating certain zones from wow. with limited textures. Long gameplay.

2. Cba81

Cba81

Resources:
    Resources:
    This isnt supposed to be in Cinematics. Please move it or delete it and re-upload it to the correct section.

3. Alvatar

Alvatar

Resources:
    Resources:
    What? Very very very very high quality, the best custom map ever made for Warcraft3, immortal custom map? How can ANYONE write this shit as map description?

4. Mezzy

Mezzy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's decent, but you're overly full of yourself.

5. ap0calypse

ap0calypse

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Alvatar is right, if you set a description for your map,
    PLEASE don't act like a 6-year old kid!
    There are maps that are MUCH better than this map... (I'm not saying this map isn't good)
    you need to comment your own map as well, if you think it's so great because you made it, don't comment at all

6. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Stop complaining about his "bragging". This isn't actually his map, and he's just commenting on it. You can see the original creator's name on there and the uploader's name on there.

7. Murcky

Murcky

Resources:
    Resources:
    what is this map doing here? seen it everywhere.......its supposed to be in roleplaying games only......

8. Jaakko

Jaakko

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is not a cinematic so remove the tag.

9. wd40bomber7

wd40bomber7

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry, but how is this a loap?

10. Seth Cross

Seth Cross

Resources:
    Resources:
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with either or the two map makers?

11. Aby

Aby

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey this is not immortal custom map
    i can delete it anytime, if this map immortal it can't be delete, right?
    And this is not the best map...

12. LoneHero2008

LoneHero2008

Resources:
    Resources:
    I downloaded it hoping it would live up to the bragging. First thing I saw was an advertisement for Warhammer Fantasy RPG on the loading screen, saying get it because it has 'more more more' detail than WoW. I came to the character selection. No custom models...just all normal models. I didn't bother going much further...because it didn't seem worth it honestly. 1/5 for effort.

13. darkdeathknight

darkdeathknight

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    This is pretty good but the only thing i hate is that creeps spawn where they died. This ends up making all the creeps at a boss zone (making it near impossible to escape) or other important places.

14. Evillizard

Evillizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is not custom models that make good maps like this good, it is what makes it BAD.
    The creator of the map did not need models, because all the heroes where normal ingame-heroes, so adding models would kind of add a requirement that you also need to make the hero different then just an ingame hero with a different model.

15. Dethellica

Dethellica

Resources:
    Resources:
    There are some dumb mistakes...found hydra boss named tam windtotem...and revenant who had death knight name (can't remember wich one but it was baron something)

16. WhiteTiger

WhiteTiger

Resources:
    Resources:
    There is a bug at the quest you get from Illidan where u have to capture Maiev. When i use the scroll i jail her, but I can't control the cage.

17. Barade

Barade

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey I simply love this map. I've played it over and over again with a friend of mine a long time ago and yes there are some issues for example the spawning creeps and some quests are bugged etc.

Therefore I decided to create a remake of this map when I was younger, unfortunately it is in German. I have tried to contact the map creators but none of them seems to be active anymore.
    Since the map is protected I recreated various triggers using the map script only.

You can find the German remake with some more systems and bug fixes here: http://wc3lib.org/wowtsr/World Of Warcraft The Second Rebirth.w3x

Anyway, again I just love this map since you have this great freedom and the huge map. I have played this as well on the Battle.net with many other players and it was just great fun.

This map is highly recommended if you love open world RPGs combined with strategy and building up your own town.

Therefore I rate this 5/5 although it has some bugs.

edit:
    The latest versions can be found here:
    http://wc3lib.org/maps.html

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  18. Zekrom

Zekrom

Resources:
    Resources:
    you know what i selected blood mage and advanced.when i got the quest"Fight fire with fire"i capture maiev and i kill her soilders but the trapped caravan won't move at all.so please help anyone.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015