• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Reborn: Shadow of the Necropolis (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Recently I've finished the last of my editing of the map, WoW Reborn: Shadow of the Necropolis. However, what I'm still uncertain of is if all of the heroes are balanced and the fact that playing as a warlord may not give the player enough advantage as compared to freelancers.

What I'm asking is for people to test the map of any unbalance and send me any feedback by posting them here in this thread. Any suggestion or feedback will be taken into thought and consideration, as I'd love for this map to be at least somewhat of a success.

WoW Reborn: Shadow of the Necropolis is an RPG map where players may choose to either play as the founder of a nation or a freelancing hero. The eventual goal for the map is to complete all given quests, defeat the two endgame bosses: Kel'Thuzad and Ragnaros and become demigods of Azeroth.

Yes, the map is an edit of DeMoNiKuS's WoW Reborn, which is an edit of EvilPitLord's original WoW. Credits are given to both. There are also a list of spell authors and model makers, some from the Hive itself.

Credits:
Models
Skeletal Death Knight - Meteor_demon
UndeadPaladin - Bart_Illidan
Necrowalker - Afronight_76
Demoness - alfredx_sotn
Elfwarlock - Tenebis

Skins
LordNecromancer - Leopard

Spells
Chain Frost - Dark Dragon
Meat Hook - Tinki3
Inner Vitality - cr4xzZz's
Reaper's Scythe - Dark Dragon
Fissure - Naminator
Overgrowth - Anman64
Demon Strike - hell knight
Bladestorm nova - hell knight
Bladerush - hell knight
Charge of Blood - Drunken God
Calamity Strike - 13lade619

Further info of the map and the download link can be found here.
Also, I'm quite new to the hiveworkshop, if there are any rules that I may not have read or did not understand that I have broke, please point them out and I will try to fix it.

Level 3
Er... I believe that the map has been tested of bugs and disfunctional spells/triggers, etc.
However, I hope for a balance test for the map, where it's quite impossible to test alone. When I say balance I mean things like, are the heroes balanced? Or, are the boss fights too challenging or not challenging enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.