• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Warcraft Reanimated 4.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Full open world based of World of Warcraft.
Pick your own destiny by picking a Hero. Choose to be a warlord and conquer all the known cities in the WoW Lore or be a freelancer and do over 100 quests for known characters.

Wage war with one another or team up to do one of the 50 dungeons.

This map is a mixture of RPG and Strategy.

Keywords:
WoW
World of Warcraft
Reanimated
Reborn
Revived
RPG
Open
Roleplay
Contents

World of Warcraft Reanimated 4.0 (Map)

Reviews
Date: 2011/Oct/29 13:15:49 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Rep Received: 0Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Credits need to be posted in the description. Other: If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread...

M

hive_bigger.png

Date: 2011/Oct/29 13:15:49
Vengeancekael: VM // PM:
Rep Received: 0
Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:
If you have any complaints or questions directed towards a moderator, make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation
If you think the moderator's judging is unfair or you have overall complaints, make a thread here: Admin Contact
Please read the rules thoroughly: Rules

Comment: Still not updated description.
Rejected until updated.

Level 1
Hey some person named Denca claims they have permission to update the map. Now i know this makes me seem like a cheater, but i DID loose my code for belf cleric, so i thought... hmm maybe new editor is an idiot and didn't protect... sure enough they didn't... and I noticed they used a deprotector... but if they had permission then wouldn't you just give them your already unprotected map???

Level 5
Hey some person named Denca claims they have permission to update the map. Now i know this makes me seem like a cheater, but i DID loose my code for belf cleric, so i thought... hmm maybe new editor is an idiot and didn't protect... sure enough they didn't... and I noticed they used a deprotector... but if they had permission then wouldn't you just give them your already unprotected map???

There is only one maker and that is me, others have no acces to the map and any de-protected version is a scam.

Huntsman.

Level 2
:vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf::vw_wtf: Wait...HUNTSMAN!? Your still OUT THERE!? Holy CRAP! I thought your existence was just a legend! Well since your here...is there any chance I could ask you if you will ever update this map again or pass the map onto someone else? I loved this map and I would love to see another version of it. :D

Level 1
I too am wondering the same thing as Angel71090 above me, I absolutely love this map and so do many other people and watching it slowly die to time really hurts when you've created such a masterpiece huntsman. Is there any chance of a newer version being available to us at all in the future? :)

Level 25
Hi, is this map still being updated or even worked on? I played some map from Download "WoW Reanimated" WC3 Map [Role Play Game (RPG)] | newest version | 39 different versions available | Warcraft 3: Reforged - Map database but the gates of the bases were closed. I like several things you did compared to the original Reborn version. The presentation could be a bit better here. Some players came to my map since they wrote that the Discord of this map is dead or maybe the updates. I would really like to play a working version to get some inspiration for my map :(