• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] World of Warcraft: Illidan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
175055-albums8373-picture106320.png

You are not prepared.
Join the brother Illidan Stormrage as he goes to claim order in a shattered world known as Outland.
Bringing forth his will and destruction he plans on getting his forces ready as his storms the Black Temple, and soon the Ice crown Citadel.
His journey will come at a price, but he will get the power he needs to get a hold of a powerful artifact and claim order among Azeroth, and then Outland.

175055-albums8373-picture106321.jpg

175055-albums8373-picture106317.jpg
175055-albums8373-picture104640.png

Illidan Stormrage
Was offered to train under the Demigod Cenarius, but a different calling went to the Night Elf.
He became a Sorcerer, but he was offered more power as time went on and become something more when Sargeras offered him more power, markings of the Dark Titan himself, burned out his eyes as well to give him vision of the world in a different way.
Illidan also found the Warglaives of Azzinoth and uses them to this day with his new power with the demonic arts.

175055-albums8373-picture104854.png

Was once one of Azshara's Personal Handmaidens that was driven with the rest of Azshara's Highborne Chosen.
She was sent with some other Naga to aid in Illidan's Campaign against the Lich King and anyone that stood in their way.

175055-albums8373-picture104853.png

He vowed to give his new found people the "Blood Elves" a new future for all his people.
Certainly Kael'thas was driven to lead his people from the ashes from his former homeland.
He even brought his own Royalists to aid Illidan in striking down the Black Temple and then the Icecrown Citadel.

175055-albums8373-picture106322.jpg

175055-albums8373-picture106318.jpg

/color]Chapter One;
Chapter Two;
Chapter Three;
Chapter Four;
Chapter Five;
Chapter Six;
Chapter Seven;
Chapter Eight;
Chapter Nine;
Chapter Ten;

175055-albums8373-picture106319.jpg

Last edited:
Level 29
A campaign about Illidan? This sounds awesome! :thumbs_up:
There are very few of these. I wish you the best of luck!:ogre_haosis:

Level 7
I wish you very good luck with this project, a campaign with a "evil" character as the core has a lot of potential, specially Illidan. It would awesome if this Campaign was like the Mirror Image of Malfurions Quest speaking about depth and choice.

Level 29
I just have one request. Please try to maintain their personalities according to the canon. I hate those campaigns where for example Illidan would become a straight up villain rather than the anti-hero/anti-villain he actually is or Vashj becoming nothing more than Illidan's submissive pet dog or becoming a hero. That utterly ruins their characters.

Level 21
Just wanna let you guys know I am holding off on my project for now, but it's not cancelled like my old Campaigns I tried to make.

Don't want to do much more, just in case the book has some stuff in store for it and such.
Hope you guys/girls understand.
Peace out.
Shaggy.

Level 25
Pretty awesome! Read the first few chapters, and they're like recaps of the events from Warcraft III, though Ian Bates pretty much revealed some of the info like
trying to invade Argus and also he destroyed the Nathrezim homeworld
, so I wonder how you would put that in the game.

~Subbing Also ^^

Level 21
Sorry guys I just got to say WoW Illidan will be cancelled, and sorry to say I had issues with my Computer and still regardless I had fun here on the Hive.

I hope you guys/girls understand, and take care.
Probably someone else can take charge of this project if they want, and sorry once again my fellow Hivers.
Life got in the way and computer issues as well. Oh well...
See you later...
Shagg...

Status
Not open for further replies.