• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Of Warcraft Extreme (I need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok say it's just another World Of Warcraft imitation cause it is, but I personally play the game (well used to i had a 30 Paladin till my parents got real angry at me) and i have decided to make one for Bnet. I do not personally have the recources to make a map such as this I'm a noob at skinning and triggering (i have done some stuff but not real complex stuff and jass). A skinner/modeler who isnt new to it is what i'm looking for. I'm also looking for a triggerer who kno's the event menu by heart. Cheers and i hope smeone can help me!

PS. It would be easier for all if you have played WoW atleast once on acount of this is going to be very realistic. Catch ya guys later.

Level 9
Awnser theyse questions, maybe people will help then:

What is the general storyboard? - WoW storyline is to broad.

Where is the location? - WoW map is over 40 256 x 256 maps (Thereabout :p.).

Is it a campaign or an rpg?

Campaign - Who is the main character?
Campaign - What is the main objective? - (Kill a boss. ect.)
Campaign - What are your intents? - (Huge map, inventory system, shop system, triggered spells?)

Rpg - What is the objective? - (Kill a boss? Ect.
Rpg - What are your intents? - (Saves / load code? 1st person veiw? Triggered spells? ect.)
Rpg - Character base? - (It is not possible to duplicate every character in WoW because the models are insuficient. (Namely tauren and undead)

Well awnser thoes and im sure you'll get a ton of help :p.

Level 4
Ok so you start out in the usual starting area and right now the map that i have is filling up real quickly so i decided after u make it out of the newbie area you go straight to the battlegrounds (center of map) until we can decide what to do. As for cities i think i'll be able to fit in main cities u just wont be able to go into the buildings. And just to make it clear the reason i need a modeler/skinner is so i will have suffiecient models. I cant get the gnome rogue to work (whenever i extract it gets rid of a file) so i have a dwarf rogue in the game which isnt realistic at all. I plan on it eventually having an enourmas amount of weapons and items to make it realistic and if we have enough room maybe some instances too. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I dont think that a save load code will work because if you start with a level 60 (but i'm going to slow down the leveling) you could easily go raid a newbie area. I already have put in a few triggers (out of a tutorial though). It's an rpg style chat system. Whenever you type something it shows up as floating text above your characters head. Modeler if you wanna help me out i would be very thankful. I also have neutral hostile units respawning by use of replacement of the dead unit. Alright so now you guys know what i plan for the game. Catch ya later.

Status
Not open for further replies.