• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

World of Warcraft Cataclysm War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am doing a project based on the World of Warcraft Cataclysm, the war with the horde and alliance, I'm starting to think about the map making the map a little while. I need 2 Triggerer, 2 terrain maker, one or two modelers. Everything will be done on the map has to be done carefully.
Requirements: You need experience in terrain modeler and trigger and only that.
Those interested please make a comment and I will respond within one day or two.
:grin:

Last edited:
Level 13
If you were to show more stuff on the map you would probaly get people
and the WC3: WoW project died cause of how big it was and was taking too long
My suggestion buy SC2 and make it there or show some info to increase your chances

Level 3
HUmm

I'm starting to do, and also the official post not cast. more thanks for the tip: D

Status
Not open for further replies.