• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World of Monsters v0.1.a

That is old project terrain map of ''Oracle Monsters Rpg''. I deisgned a new world. Project has uncompleted and stoped. I didnt change Authors, map descriptions etc.

Not: Map idea = Golden Flame, I'am Designer of MAP

Now, I shared this map for rpg, orpg map makers to use that terrain.

Features:
-3 Forests
-1 Desert
-1 Canyon
-3 Plains
-1 Mountain
-1 Cave
-2 Volanic Area
-1 Marsh
-1 Island
-2 Snowy Places and empty places for dungeons, raids.

You can look some screenshots from my oracle monsters Album.

If you want use it, give credits to me (Lord_Marrowgrath). (Im deisgner, terrainer. And there is some models in that map (Trees, rocks etc.)

Keywords:
Landscape, Map, Terrain
Contents

WoMTerrain (Map)

Reviews
08:21, 19th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: Map Approved with a rating of 4/5 (Recommended). See moderator's comment regarding the map:

M

08:21, 19th Mar 2014
Hell_Master: Map Approved with a rating of 4/5 (Recommended). See moderator's comment regarding the map:

Hell_Master;2501330 said:
Review emerges!

Had a look through in your terrain template map. Anyway, change the map type here to: Template/Terrain.

Terrain's actually good and seeing the big map size it covers which is open for many possibilities of it's usage. What I would just suggest as improvements are you should add some more details into it and the decorations mostly in each area gets too repetitive. I would suggest placing a detail on each places that can actually make the user focus in its beauty. While I know that the tile variation is pretty much fine, not that good for it lacks some variation at some points, I am do aware that you have reached the maximum limits in tile there is so not much of an issue here.

Overall, the terrain template's good to go with a 4/5 (Recommended) but may I ask, do you have the real author's permission? Yes, it might be stopped but there are possibilities that it is not allowed to be redistributed which is the reason why I am asking the question. Show permissions in your description here.

Approved.

Level 30
Review emerges!

Had a look through in your terrain template map. Anyway, change the map type here to: Template/Terrain.

Terrain's actually good and seeing the big map size it covers which is open for many possibilities of it's usage. What I would just suggest as improvements are you should add some more details into it and the decorations mostly in each area gets too repetitive. I would suggest placing a detail on each places that can actually make the user focus in its beauty. While I know that the tile variation is pretty much fine, not that good for it lacks some variation at some points, I am do aware that you have reached the maximum limits in tile there is so not much of an issue here.

Overall, the terrain template's good to go with a 4/5 (Recommended) but may I ask, do you have the real author's permission? Yes, it might be stopped but there are possibilities that it is not allowed to be redistributed which is the reason why I am asking the question. Show permissions in your description here.

Awaiting Update.

Level 30
Acceptable for me. Approved then. Happy map making, Lord Marrowgrath. If anybody has complaints regarding the approval, I'll hear about it because I am not too sure as well if what I am doing now is allowed.

Last edited: