• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor won't load my maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This might be the wrong place to post this, but this is the closest thing I could go towards the Editor.

Whenever I try to open my custom maps from WEU, they turn up being blank with only a 32x32 dust terrain map. When I try this with a regular map or a custom Blizzard map, they end up working. I also tried to open them from the regular WE, but the same thing happens. I even tried to open them through the program files, yet I still get nothing. Can anyone explain to me what is wrong?

Tim. gave me some available options: To reinstall Warcraft 3 completely, or to get the updated version of WEU. He wasn't definitely sure though.

Whenever I tried to find the update here though for WEU, the page ends up blank with nothing. Something wrong with the page? I won't reinstall Warcraft unless that's the only option. I would really appreciate it.

Level 6
hm... strange anyway.

But could it be that u used an optimizer, locker, other tool on your maps. Because that sometimes causes errors with worldeditors.

Well.. always keep a backup of your map where no tools are used in.

Level 2
1) tim. told you to reinstall W3? Well. in that case dont! It doesnt help you getting maps off, they stay on.
2) you pressed "delete" button on accident.
3) WEU is not an official product of Blizzard. Its a fake, ripped off version.
4) you have used programs that can screw up W3 or the editer.
5) you have screwed the map up entirely without knowing.
6) again dont use WEU. Its EXTREMELY full of bugs that cant be corrected. Also, the WEU programs WILL screw up your hardrive and warcraft 3 game if your not careful. Dont say your careful.It stills screws you up.
7) you are an idiot for listening to tim. or using WEU

Level 2
XXZoMBiEXX said:
1) tim. told you to reinstall W3? Well. in that case dont! It doesnt help you getting maps off, they stay on.
2) you pressed "delete" button on accident.
3) WEU is not an official product of Blizzard. Its a fake, ripped off version.
4) you have used programs that can screw up W3 or the editer.
5) you have screwed the map up entirely without knowing.
6) again dont use WEU. Its EXTREMELY full of bugs that cant be corrected. Also, the WEU programs WILL screw up your hardrive and warcraft 3 game if your not careful. Dont say your careful.It stills screws you up.
7) you are an idiot for listening to tim. or using WEU

Lol i agree with you. WEU is extremely infested and it is not an official blizzard product. We think it's not even suppose to exist for us.

Level 5
XXZoMBiEXX said:
you are an idiot for listening to tim.

Oh really? How very mature, Mr. Blizzard. I am far more skilled than you; and have far more experience. If you were capable of reading you would be able to notice that I have given extremely helpful information many times over my years in the War3 communities. My assistance to Ignitedstar was a series of troubleshooting tests, and he was not an idiot for listening to me.

Side note: Nice way to revive 2 month old thread, boys.

Level 3
*COUGH COUGH* IS IT JUST ME OR DO THEY BOTH HAVE SAME AMOUNT OF POSTS AND POST WITH EACH OTHER?

p.s. i think there the same person + if they were b.net representatives they would be given webspace on Blizzard. Point being, show us your mod name for the forums if you are a worker, since I know a friend who worked for blizzard and every person is employed with a forum moderation certificate and are able anytime to activate it, point being :D

Status
Not open for further replies.