• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World Editor Model Selection Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I think this so called 'problem' od mine is easy to solve but aniway so, I create a custom model in Object Editor and once I place him and try to click on it and move it I cant but I checked the Ignore Model Clicks option and it off.

Same with Selection Circle I shows when I select the model using the Selection Box but not when I use simple click so please help?! ;(

Level 9
What exactly do you mean?
You can select the model with the selection box, but there's no way to select it with single clicks?
If that's the problem, I had once a similar problem, and found the solution. I opened the model with War3 Model Editor, and used the "Calculate Extents" function. Then, I could easily select the model with single clicks.
I don't know if this'll work for you, I think you should try it.

Regards

Level 9
From what I know, that problem can also be because the model doesn't have collision.
You can add collision spheres with the War3 Model Editor. Theoretically, collision spheres should be the clickable area of the model.
If that doesn't fix the issue, then I don't know where could be the problem.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.