• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Editor Map Repair Tool ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi there,
I'm in a big trouble :(
I wanted to open my testmap and my worldeditor.exe crashes, but if I open another map, it works.
So is there maybe an automatical repair tool for maps ? Cause I don't know what is the reason for this..

Level 2
Maybe its corrupted? There's the possibility that you turned off your pc while wc3 editor was open with your map loaded, leading it to get corrupted.

Level 3
lol I thought that such suggestions will come here xD no I didn't protected it, seems to be corrupted.. /: but I found out,that I can resuce my stuff with we unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.