1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WorgenHunter

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Well - here is finaly released updated and heavily modified version of worgen hunter. I hope you like it. Its some kind of hermit hunter, killing bandits, undeads, cultist and he is a professional hunter (irony isnt it if he is a hunter?). Gilneas need heroes, rpg needs heroes and different classes. And i love worgens so i will create as much doodads,units,heroes as possible! Enjoooy! Give credit if you use.
Your Sellen!

Updated.
Again Updated - Legs fixed, Cavman hellped me! CREDIT ALSO TO HIM-- CAVMAN!

Keywords:
Worgen, Gilneas, Cataclysm, Brute, Hunter, Rpg, Alliance, Wolf, Assassin, Cultist killer, Worg, Beast, Tamer
Contents

WorgenHunter (Model)

WorgenHunter (Model)

Reviews
16:17, 15th Apr 2010 DonDustin: a fine model. The skull helmet is also a nice idea
  1. Jake Command Wolf

Jake Command Wolf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well after looking at the Worgen Hunter more closely in both the Warcraft Editior and ingame have changed my opinnions somewhat.

Overall he looks better ingame then the picture showed, but I still dislike that giant rat skull helmet he has on, makes it hard to tell hes a worgen. Prehaps you could use the Farseer's wolf for the head and add in some fangs and ear pieceings to make him look a little more badass.

My only other complaint is that his feet look like hoves rather then Worgen feet, I would suggest adding claws to his feet to make them more Worgen like.

One thing I love that you got right and most others get wrong is how his legs are like the hind legs of a wolf, having four joints instead of the 3 humans have. His armor looks better close up but maybe you could added some more leather to it? I think the bandit's armor leather might look nice.

In light of seeing this model up close both in editior and in game I give it a 3.5/5 :thumbs_up:

If you can get rid of the skull and do something cool with his head its an easy 4.5/5. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  2. sirevil

sirevil

Resources:
    Resources:
    only thing i don't like it the skull helmet, thats it really.

3. Zealon

Zealon

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it could look alot better without the armour, maybe with just cloth or leather?
    But it still looks pretty sweet anyway ;)

4. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's a skull helmet. :/

No, he doesn't has a horde crest on his armor. That would be true for the model about 6 months ago, before he updated it and completely revamped it.

And why wouldn't he be? Worgen are based on werewolves. Considering their bestial nature and the fact they are based on wolves, I'd have expected them to be big and intimidating.

What... The... Fuck?

Did you even download the model?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  5. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Oooh Debode, i must really say you are a real Warrior on the battleField of the Hive. Thank you for everything you wrote.

6. Jake Command Wolf

Jake Command Wolf

Resources:
    Resources:

I'm aware of that now but still it looks horrible, at least in my opinion. To me the most wolf like part of a Worgen is his or her face, and if their face doesn't look Worgen then the rest of him or her doesn't look Worgen either. :bored:

Again an error on my part, but his armor still looks too horde like to me. Not sure why...

Werewolves are big and intimidating, this is true, but this guy looks too stocky to be a Werewolf. Werewolves are bigger than humans but are usually taller, more lithe and agile, not extremely muscular like this guy.

Regards,

Jake

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  7. Adiktuz

Adiktuz

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I think the physical difference between him being a werewolf and him looking like too big for a werewolf depends on your perception... yeah, mostly werewolfs we see on games or tv are a bit small on width but it doesnt mean that they cannot be as large as this one...

plus he's not really a werewolf, he's a worgen which is just based on a werewolf so there would really be differences...

anyway, model looks better now but I really hope that you would release a no-weapon varaition... ^^

8. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    I will think of it. ;) I can send you personaly

9. SerenityInFire

SerenityInFire

Resources:
    Resources:
    I thought the model looked pretty good before, but damn does it look fucking epic now.
    5/5

10. kroltan

kroltan

Resources:
    Resources:
    i need weaponless version.:ogre_rage:

11. kanodoom

kanodoom

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can i have a permission using this model and edit it, dude? It looks awsome.

12. carlvic

carlvic

Resources:
    Resources:
    try removing mask..
    the mask it wears hides the fire of wrath stored inside of him.. LoL
    And is that the portrait on screenshot?
    maybe you can make him slouch like the one in the model..

13. J-Dogg

J-Dogg

Resources:
    Resources:
    i don't like Worgens, but this model is sooo cool.

14. tanthanh121

tanthanh121

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty awesome model you've got there, loving the details too.

15. Bisik

Bisik

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now its better! I'll use this version for my next map (if i'll make it :D )

16. Kolossoni

Kolossoni

Resources:
    Resources:
    Personally, Worgens are not my fav, but I sure like this model! Good Work

17. 8uY_YoU

8uY_YoU

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    i love it,
    look nearly same with the real

18. Sellenisko

Sellenisko

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Thank you very much, to all of you. If you will have some ideas or concepts for worgens or models that would mach the warcraft 3 lore, you can send me PM, i dont promise i willc reate them but i can think about it and maybe take an inspiration.

19. NiceOne

NiceOne

Resources:
    Resources:
    2/5

EDIT

after been takin' a closer look, It's good but please remove the "skull" and you might could make it look a bit more "alliance" beacuse it just look hordie, atm. .. :3 otherwise it's a good start

20. Adiktuz

Adiktuz

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    that's a skull helmet, that's not his head...