• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom model skin usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hey everyone! Even though my project is huge and ambitious, and I am using A LOT of custom models (all the while requiring, ideally, even more), this is the first time I'm actually requesting something. The reason behind this is that the change is extremely simple (as far as I understand) and would benefit me a great deal.

Cutting to the chase: Worgen Hunter by Sellenisko&Cavman is using feral spirit texture, making him black; I need him white (i.e. using the white wolf's texture).

Thanks in advance!

PS: to whoever wondering, it's for Yeti of the upcoming Ogre Kingdoms race in my Warhammer Fantasy adaptation.

Level 17
Here you go, but some parts of the model look kinda awkward and unfitting now (especially his upper back).
Looks like white wolf's texture is slightly less detailed than the feral spirit one. But that's hardly noticeable at all, so thanks a lot! I will gladly use this model.

F4konKrlqzk.jpg

PS: to Pyrogasm, I thought of it too, but I have a policy against overwriting existing textures preciseley because I've no idea how many of my custom models use them altered.

Status
Not open for further replies.