• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model/Skin Request: Ultima

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
============================================================================
Introduction
Hi, I’m Macivor0012, the maker of the Origin line of Warcraft Mauls (all the versions of Warcraft Maul Origin), and a chief editor of Wintermaul One, Wintermaul Now You Lose, and Hero Line Wars Lition.

I’m a mapmaker, however I am not a very accomplished modeler/skinner, and I would greatly appreciate just one model to be made for my upcoming map, Warcraft Maul Origin v7.56b.

I have already finished the map, added and edited all the triggers and rebalanced it, and I have added yet another new race into the game; a Final Fantasy tribute race.

Up until now, I have simply been using filler models from the in-game, with a few exceptions (Cloud, Tidus, and Rikku already have custom models picked out.)

Just as a final detail, I would really appreciate this one model to be made.
The Request
I’ll get straight to the point now. The model/skin that I want to suggest is that of Ultima. She is the final tower in the race, and as with every race that I create, I like to have a custom model/skin on her just for flare.

The following is what she looks like:

ultima_scan_zoomin.jpg

I think that Ultima’s usefulness will be shown beyond just me. As you see, she is a pretty cool High Seraph type, and I think that she could be used for many things besides just Final Fantasy maps; many people could find a use for her.
Recognition
If anyone would make this skin/model, I promise you that in the map, I will credit you as the creator of the skin. In addition, I will add the credit in the CREATIVE HELP portion of the Quests (F9) section.

Thank you to anyone who looks at this, I appreciate your time.

If you’re interested in making the skin, please respond either in this forum or through a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.