• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cloud Strife Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Intro:
Hello, I'm Watz_UP, Im new to this site and I just noticed this section and thought I would ask for help on editing a skin. Also i would like appologize if i posted this in the incorrect spot but i think this was where to post it.

Project:
The project I am using this request for is a Final Fantasy 7 map that i am making. I have been working on the map for quite a while now but still have lots to do since i am very new at map editing but i am getting faster at it as i go.

Request:
What i am looking for is a skin of cloud from final fantasy 7 beased on this model and on this image.

Details:
I found a really nice model and skin of cloud but it is of what he looked like in kingdom heats, i started by doing what i could figure out from some warcraft skin editing guides with photoshop so i have removed the wing and changed the sword a bit. Also i tryed to remove the cape but then the skin had no neck so i turned the top of his cape blue...this looks ok but it would be very nice if this could be fixed also.

Attachments:
I have attached an image of cloud from final fantasy 7 and aslo the model and original skin if that would be easier to work with but i have also inclused the skin of which i have changed the sword a bit and removed the wing and also the final one where i attempted to remove the cape.

Thankyou to anyone who takes the time to help it is very much apreciated

Attachments

• Cloud_Strife.jpg
    Cloud_Strife.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 31,190
  • cloud.mdx
    186.2 KB · Views: 162
  • cloud.blp
    81.1 KB · Views: 162
  • cloud withcape.blp
    237.8 KB · Views: 134
  • cloud capetest.blp
    241.8 KB · Views: 128
Level 2
o yeah and also the sharpened edge of the blade seem to be at an angle if that could be fixed to or anything else that would make it look more like the picture

Level 2
1. Actually yes i do have permission because i found it on a site and it said that people could use for there own maps or edit the file.

2. I am not looking for a whole new skin i am looking for someone that is good at editing skins to help me to make the skin look more like cloud did in final fantasy 7 (like the picture) and not like he looks in kingdom hearts which is what the skin originally looked like.

as for the skins that i have attached the cloud.blp is the original, cloud withcape.blp is with the sword changed a bit and the wing removed and the cloud capetest.blp is when i attempted to remove the cape and make it look ok.

Level 5
1. Actually yes i do have permission because i found it on a site and it said that people could use for there own maps or edit the file.

2. I am not looking for a whole new skin i am looking for someone that is good at editing skins to help me to make the skin look more like cloud did in final fantasy 7 (like the picture) and not like he looks in kingdom hearts which is what the skin originally looked like.

as for the skins that i have attached the cloud.blp is the original, cloud withcape.blp is with the sword changed a bit and the wing removed and the cloud capetest.blp is when i attempted to remove the cape and make it look ok.

why u still ask. u made it look ok right?

Status
Not open for further replies.