• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My final fantasy map lvl 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
yes yes ive read the post but i want the other cloud model the one with the wing or one like cloud ff7 advent and i know u wont give me the better cloud couse i need 3 rep and i cant make models to post cause my camp can handle it so could u send me the cloud model with the wing or go away from my post

Last edited:
Level 13
No. Don't beg, begging never gets you anywhere. And don't lie, there is no map. If there is, tell your map it has my deepest sympathies.

EDIT: You don't NEED to make models, granted, it's a bullet proof way to get rep. But being helpful and smart around the site works too.

EDITEDIT: I just read your post in the sticky.

i know i need rep to get the cloud model but i cant model my comp cant handle it so i cant post nothing but threads so plz

SOMEONE PLZ SEND ME THAT DAMN CLOUD MODEL WITH THE WING PLZZ I WANT IT FOR A MAP

and bye the bye u guys are realy big asses ass relying on that rep thing its so childish and nerdy

1. It's not childish, it's there to ensure that people who come to the site just for some models learn a bit about the forum, sometimes they even contribute something back because they stayed long enough trying to get the rep to learn it.

2. We're on a site about an RTS game with humans, orcs, elves, and zombies. We're all nerds here, every last one of us.

But anyways, I must refer to my FAQ that it looks like you didn't read, or either ignored.

Q: I don't have the rep, but can I have [model]?
A: No, now because you prematurely asked, you're not getting it, period.

So yeah, no Cloud model for you. You can go now. You have a Cloud model, albeit not the one you so desperately WANT (Want, not Need, don't BS me on it.) but you still have a Cloud, you can go now.

Last edited:
Level 4
this o so very tantilizing conversation were having so no im staying i may not have rep but ive been at this site for about a year, bit less checking models and ive made it a hobbie and second the models are made by artist for the sheer pleasure of publishing so they can read stuff people say about there models u have no right to hold there work and hand it out as u so please unless u have permision (im sure u have permision?) and i would like that cloud model because the one thats free is very stiff and to many textures to apply and why do u care about my request i never asked for ur opinion or for u to reply i know its free speech but please if u have nothing that is nice(though u were never not so) but i would like someone to make me a model of cloud that is very fluint and real

WAR10K o and my map is in progress i just took a footman frenzy lvl 10k with permission and im adding custom models and icons so plz dont be rude implying that it doesnt exist its on my comp ive only launched a beta to my bro and i never said i needed the model the cloud model i would like it

Level 13
Ok, let's see what I got from the block of incomprehensible English.

1. The models are usually made by artists because they feel like it. Very rarely do they do it so people can make them feel good.

2. I agree, it's not a right, it's a privilege.

3. Despite popular belief, we DO respect the authors. We try to credit them in the list, and if they are not credited, it is because I do not know the author. If one of said authors were to come along and ask for the model to be taken down, I would happily comply.

4. Make your own, you kind of blew your chance for the Kingdom Hearts Cloud.

5. The reason I care? I practically live in Request section. You will no doubt find that at least 75% of my posts are in this forum, so I end up reading most of the threads.

6. Either make it yourself, or stick with the one you got, Arthas would make a decent base for Cloud, use him.

Level 4
srry about all the typing errors i have small fingers

and i do know that u do like to reply to every little thing but arragance is a vertue and u live with it the kingdome hearts model is not the issue its that the free one sucks ass and i am REQUESTing thats why im here

that someone make me a good cloud model amoung others like vincent aeires(may be spellt wrong) and many more
another u are as i can read very adept at reading fast and responding fast but please

IF UR NOT HERE TO HELP ME please read other forums or please respectively stop responding

i do so enjoy contemplating with u about whos more ingorant but im goin to play warcraft 3 if u play wc3 my username is WAR10k thank u

sincerly: iHomer,sam,k,friesen

Level 15
srry about all the typing errors i have small fingers

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, but that was TOO funny. A few pointers that may have been mentioned by TheLastIstarti before:
-You need to spell correctly, otherwise we won't bother to read it (most of the time)
-When you signed up for this site', you agreed to follow rules. In this case, it's TheLastIstarti's rules since he has the models.
-Maybe if you post a picture of your map instead of spamming gibberish like "agshsfsgdlsh", you might get it.
-Maybe if you don't whine and complain, you might get it.
-We're not trying to aggravate you, we're trying to simply HELP you, BUT, if you choose to ignore us, then we will need to resort to harsher ways of doing so.

Level 4
firstly im a fucking fifteen year old stoner i dont give a shit about proper sentancing and periods
second i dont realy want that cloud model i just would like one less stiff
thrird why in gods name do u care about are discussion but out like wtf is with u people butting into every little thing if u want to give a shit about something GO TO LIVE CHAT OR A DIFFERENT SECTION

IM FUCKING REQUESTING

thank u now go away unless u have anything retaining to a better cloud model

Level 15
People here are in no way obligated to answer requests, and they are basically giving of their time for free.

The Last Istari spelled things out pretty clearly, and I seriously doubt that you will get anyone who is a good modeler to want to build a model, especially with the way you have responded.

Thus, I am closing this request. If anyone else is seriously interested in making the requested model, please PM me and I will reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.