• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Request NOT DISCUSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello i would like to make a request for some final fantasy models starting with.

Cloud it would be much appreciated if u could send me a link or post a resource.
i am merely requesting not starting a discussion thank you

Sincerely :WAR10K,iHomer

Level 4
A request isn't a request until you follows the rules related to requesting.

If you want to avoid this so called 'discussion' you need to make a real request that actually qualifies as one. Telling people you are a 15 year old stoner and posting multiple threads on the same thing isn't going to get you what you want at all. Everyone knows stoner kids are the drop kicks who never achieve anything, so show some tact and make the request formally like everyone else... or just drop the idea.

Noone is going to waste their time helping someone who isn't even going to put in the effort to ask properly. It's common sense.

Level 25
Did you not read the last topic?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/pastebin/show/e1a406642b69ca6a1abca80410ae7f06/

There's your nancy boy, overcompensating, blond hair, overly fanboy/girled FF hero

So help me if you ask for Captain Overcompensation AKA Sephiroth next, rather than actually decent FF villains, like Kefka

Also, if you don't like the model? Shut up and make your own. You're ASKING us to take time to make you something, and you certainly don't put forward a good case

Last edited:
Level 4
haha.. its people like this that make me want to make all the anime and ff models, screen shot them and post them everywhere... then just delete them forever so that noone can have them.

You know I think the reason these models aren't being made anymore is not because anime isn't popular among modelers, but because the kind of people who request them don't realise how much work is involved. There has been several times where I have wanted to make an anime character, just to read the request and be turned completely off it. There is no way I want to make a model knowing that the person requesting it isn't even going to put 1/10th of the time it takes to make it into their own map.

Models don't grow on trees... and modellers don't have mind reading software that just draws it up for them. The only magic you're gonna see is ingame, the rest is hard work. Go buy FF tactics and duke it out with your friends, it's the closest you'll get to making this map yo

Level 4
if u guys dont wish to help me with my request plz post on other topics or bug someone else i dont care im not demanding anyhting and i dont have the time to to care what u people think and enough with the fucking quotes u people always take it out of context

Last edited:
Level 25
if u guys dont wish to help me with my request plz post on other topics or bug someone else i dont care im not demanding anyhting and i dont have the time to to care what u people think and enough with the fucking quotes u people always take it out of context

We did help you with your request

How's about some thanks, or is your head that far up your ass that you don't realise we tried to help and you're just being an arrogant egotist convinced of his own superiority, bashing his head against the cold, hard wall of reality, which knows that he is exactly as minor as everyone else?

Level 13
Mech's right, we did help. We could've just completely ignored you, and you wouldn't have gotten the free Cloud model as you blew the stickies off in the first place.

You may think that Cloud we gave you sucks, but it's better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.