• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Winter's Cold Embrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

The higher up you go in the mountains, the colder it gets. Sometimes, even the cliffs get cover by blocks of ice. Here's my request - A crystal-ish Icy cliff doodad. Custom textures are RECOMMENDED as it will be used with a lot of other High Res doodads. I have drawn the reference picture myself so the closer it is to that, the better. +rep will be given, as well as credits. If the work is of good quality, you will receive additional bonuses such as early beta access and/or a NPC named after you AND, if you want, voiced by you. If possible, optimize the texture(s)

PS, make the top covered by white snow ;)

-------------------Reference Picture------------------------
212788-albums5632-picture67035.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

UgoUgo is currently making the model and thus this request is more or less fulfilled. Thank you for taking the time to read it

Status
Not open for further replies.