• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WorgenBlackBandit

And here we go. The first female worgen! And its rogue, or black bandit as i named it. Kind of dark hero, cold without feelings, perfect assassin. Lurking on the dark, during the moon.....

"Yeah the moon is shining, and it means light... but sometimes you would rather embrasse shadow itself, instead of facing the moon!"

Based a little bit on Blood Rayne..(I think iam going to create the Blood Rayne also, if someone will create the texture for me.)

Enjoy and give credit.

P.S: I know you can feel what is coming soon.... very soon.....

Updated: Added footprints under the feet.
Added TC
Added Disspitate

Keywords:
Assassin, Killer, Murdere, Cold, Worgen, Worg, Human, Moon, Rayne, Blood, Dark, Shadow, Light, Butcher
Contents

WorgenBlackBandit (Model)

Reviews
16:29, 5th Feb 2011 DonDustin: great texture choice and mesh.

M

16:29, 5th Feb 2011
DonDustin: great texture choice and mesh.

Level 10
If you mean this to be a hero, a proper dissipate animation would be nice.
(For peoples' info: it uses the Succubus' walk/attack/spell/etc. animations.)

Otherwise, seems like a good job. Could use a little team color, and it's a little small for a hero, perhaps?

Level 1
Very nice, but may i suppose that you change the color of the model to black instead of grey? As i think it fits the name moar :p

But quite neat, though, i too do not like the hair, else, 3/5

Technically I made my female worgen first, but the skin isnt 75% freehand so I can't sumbit it. Anyway, yours looks great I really like it. We both based out models off of Shandris I see, except you altered your's significantly more than mine since yours is a cool rogue. This one is mine--
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194085-albums3621-picture41291.html

Edit: 5/5 more worgen ftw!

Level 21
I didn't like the idea of having Worgen in the Alliance, but now seeing as they are kinda better than Goblins being blown up and having the Gnomes as rivals in technology, I would like to say thanks for making this and there is hardly rarely any Worgen models/skins anywhere at all.
Oh and by the way does it use Shandris Feathermoon's model as well?

Level 2
you really do like the worgens ... thats good , at least someone is making fine models of them :) - and this is another one of them , I like it