• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WOOT WOOT IMPOSSIBLE WIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yup, we are 1337, With Repentful_Agony's support and my strategy, we are invincible!!!

And I ask that no one copies us, cause that is lame, lol. We came up with this strategy and you had better not do a complete copy for a 'Easy' walk into the hall of fame cause it would make me angry and sad.

Good luck to those who follow!

*Note I will add a commentary and a guide to help others beat the 'Impossible Mode' but ask that if you use it, give credit and not try to climb into the halls of fame with it since my strategy makes it as easy as a walk in the park.

Level 2
I would ask that the strategy be kept hidden if at all possible, and once we make it into the hall that the replay of the winning game be taken down from this post, so people can't easly get into the hall after watching it.

BTW Silver_Emperor will guide you through it if asked :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.