• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

PaTh PrObLeMz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
aight woot up wc3sear.ch if anyone is king enough to help me out i really appreciate it.

PROBLEM: most paths for skins that i dl are shown in the readme so im ok and happily use my skinz but for some skins i cant for the life of me figure out what the path for the warden,medivh, and spell breaker are i dl image extractor, and the list of paths, wc3viewer and still no luck it must be me bcuz everyone else gets it, so if u know help a brotha out.

SOLUTION: 'your solution here' :D

[/b]

Level 13
Some skins have strange paths that have nothing to od with the unit itself. A way I find that makes it much easier is to go into the Object Editor in the World Editor and find the unit it's based on. Than open the Art - Model field, and usually you will find the model path to be the same as the skin path. If it isn't, than try asking us here and we'll try and find it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.