• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WOOOOOT, new kick ass movie comming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
It has come to my attention that Game Stop's Game Informer magazine has released some info about a new CGI movie about Final Fantasy VII, titled ADVENT CHILDREN, and with this release they are rereleasing FF7 for PS2 to coincide with this launch

sorry i was bored, and there are alot of FF7 fans here, *COUGH*SKATERJCP*COUGH*MYSLEF*COUGH*

Level 5
Ok for 1 thing, I dont even think Skaterjcp is here anymore, and for another. what is the point of this thread, for us to sit here all day and go W000000T!!...Curiousity

Level 8
Final_Fantasies-7 said:
It has come to my attention that Game Stop's Game Informer magazine has released some info about a new CGI movie about Final Fantasy VII, titled ADVENT CHILDREN, and with this release they are rereleasing FF7 for PS2 to coincide with this launch

sorry i was bored, and there are alot of FF7 fans here, *COUGH*SKATERJCP*COUGH*MYSLEF*COUGH*

#1) You could get warned by the mods for your thread title..

#2) Advent Children is a game for Sony's first portable handheld gaming system: Playstation Portable (PSP)

#3) The only thing that you got right was that it was about Final Fantasy :roll:

Level 7
.... the Nachos talks to you too? :shock: Shock, I thought I was the only one! pwew, then I guess I'm not crazy after all, and certainly not that "chosen" dude, they allways rant about!

Level 25
ITS LIKE I'M WALKING WITH THE DINOSAURS!!!

No realy, Advent Children has been in production for ages. Its a CGI movie about the end of FF7. It might also have a game on PSP, how am I ment to know? The only things I know are that there is a movie called Advent Children, and a game coming out called Dirge of Cerebus

And I have to laugh at Sony's answer to the Nintendo DS. I can already see it failing horribly

Level 11
Did you not know about Advent Children, or something, Final_Fantasies? Because that's been in the works for a while now...though this is the first I've heard about rereleasing FFVII...I heard rumours that Square-Enix was going to redo some old FF games FFX-2 style(more sequels to the until recently sequeless games)...Though I wouldn't mind if they redid FFVII for PS2, I never finished the original one...and besides, it would be hilarious to make Cloud cross-dress again.^^

Level 5
mabey i wasnt that clear :roll:

game stop said they were NEAR RELEASING, i knew about it a long time ago, that is why i said COMMING OUT, as in they say summer-fall 2005 =P :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.