• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wooden Axe

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another badass model
Textures and models by LembidiZ

Credit is not importan but recommendet, but you must credit to MEW!!
NO RATING PLEASE!!

Keywords:
Axe, Wood, Wooden Axe, Wooden, Oak, Tools, LembidiZ, FRENGERS, Arthas Nighthshade, MEW
Contents

Wooden Axe (Model)

Reviews
Misha 2nd Jul 2013 Moderator's Review: okay mate, i think you should rewrap this to an ingame texture, reason? i noticed that it doesn't wrap right when viewed in model editor, and also, using ingame textures will greatly cut down on the...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
2nd Jul 2013
Moderator's Review: okay mate, i think you should rewrap this to an ingame texture, reason? i noticed that it doesn't wrap right when viewed in model editor, and also, using ingame textures will greatly cut down on the size of the model when imported, it'll be just model, instead of model+texture

set to 'awaiting update'

okay, are you going to rewrap this to ingame texture? (preferably with mdlvis, because it's easy)

You also need to rotate the whole model vertically, so the handle is parallel with the 'ground' (which you can see if you enable it in model editor's 'properties')

do that and then we'll see..

Level 14
hmm alright then.
as for the model, i think the blade of the axe looks too much like the wood for the handle.

if it's supposed to be stone or metal or something it looks nothing of the sort.
if it's supposed to be wood... why in the hell would you have a wooden hatchet? xD

Roland

R

Roland

^ But, I think that Kid changed alot, From being a retarded kid to a Smart and a respectful kid, Anyway! The axe is a great model, The blp is very fine and nice. 100 Over 100

Level 13
If you didn't make this why are you uploading it? >_>

Are you a fool??
I made this my own

Pretty good, but the blade looks wooden.

What a fol

It's wooden axe, if it iron axe, then it's

Also pls read t he description, it's more same as mine craft
Like minecraft tools

A tiny WarCraft III model like an axe is not recommended to have so many polys. We'll see the weapon from where we will see the units.
My suggestion: stick to simple shapes.

What the fu??
The importan thing is the size dude

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 14
dont double post, in this case triple post, its against the rules.
use the edit button if you need to.

also, why the hell would you have a wooden axe..
and why would you say it's created by someone else if you made it? :p

FRENGERS said:
Textures and models by LembidiZ

you shouldn't call people fools. >_>
it's not nice.

Level 28

He is actually Lembidi. Frengers is his seco... wait... 3rd or 4th account?

@Frengers

Watch your damn attitude.

Actually wooden axe doesn't really make sense for me at all. I mean cut a wood with a wood?

Level 13
dont double post, in this case triple post, its against the rules.
use the edit button if you need to.

you shouldn't call people fools. >_>
it's not nice.

Im LembidiZ
Facepalm, i just got banned, so, i write those With lembidi