• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wombo Combos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys, I love Hearthstone it's great.

I would like to share some of my favourite wombo combo cards and would hope you do the same.

Warrior
Gurubashi Berserker + 2 x Inner Rage

Priest
Lightspawn + 2 x Divine Spirit

Shaman
Windfury or Windspeaker + Reckless Rocketeer or Leeroy Jenkins

Any
Imp Master + 2 x Knife Juggler

Womboooooo!

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
priest
light spawn > divine sprit>divinie spirit = 20 / 20 minion

paladin
leeroy jenkins > blessing of might > chosen chamption = 18 / 2 charge minion.

shaman
earth elemental > rockbiter weapon 2x > windfury = 13 / 8 minion with windfury

druid
2x innervate > druid of the claw (or leeroy)> mark of nature 2x > mark of the wild = 12 / 6 charge

hunter
scavenging hyena > unleash the hounds and let them sucide into the enemys board. = could potentinally reach 15 attack if every single enemy minion dies + your own. you can use hound master on top of that.

rogue + mage.
enemy play millhouse manastorm > Edwin Vancleef > spamm 29 spells = 30 / 30 minion in stealth (conseal)
enemy play millhouse manastorm > mana worm > spamm 29 spells = 29/32 minion

you need the card draw of an actioneer to do this.

warlock
Doomguard > demonfire > power overwhelming 2x = 15/17 charge

warrior
forthing berserker + 4 other cards. your opponent also have his board ful. > 1x cruel task master on the berserker > 2x whirl wind. = 24/1

extreme conditions on some of them, but still wombo combo :3

Last edited:
Level 25
Starving Buzzard, Unleash the Hounds, Hyenas + Timber Wolves if possible.
Buzzard lets you potentially get a card advantage from this combo, hounds are great for trading and buff the Hyena/s to great heights when they die.

Love it when the enemy plays Leeroy and I have a knife juggler in play, and both of the knives (from the dragonlings I get) hit Leeroy.

Knife Juggler + Imp Master is quite fun, draws aggro very well.

Flaming Imp + Power Overwhelming + Shadowflame, cheap 7 mana board clear.

Any creature + Power Overwhelming, swing with it + drop Void Terror. Such value.

As ruler said, starving buzzard + hounds is insanely good for drawing cards (and it is incredibly cheap).

I like Chaosy's Earth Ele + Windfury as well. If the enemy doesn't have something to get rid of it, it is usually game.

Getting two flametongue totems on the field + bloodlust will lead to insane damage.

Young dragon hawk + blessing of kings. Usually you'll have to shield it or something, but if it survives it can change the game.

Level 24
Grommash Hellscream + 2* Inner Rage is a pretty good combo as well or unleash the hounds plus two wolves making every hound have 3 damage.

Level 11
My favorite combo in the game isn't even really a card combo - just spiteful smith on a rogue. Free Fiery Win Axe.

My favorite combo in the game isn't even really a card combo - just spiteful smith on a rogue. Free Fiery Win Axe.

Spiteful smith is definitely one of my favorite cards as a rogue. :) I did a finisher with backstab on a spiteful smith just to get the enrage effect. And if you pair it with assassin's blade + deadly poison, you'll get 7 weapon damage, which is nuts for hitting face.

Level 2
Ramping up the weapon damage on rogues is always fun.

I do like Warsong Commander, Next turn Onyxia, it just really feels like onyxia from WoW that way. Whelpings everywhere doing lots of little damage!

Status
Not open for further replies.