• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Witch.blp

Ok, that woman aint human, but some kind of a mage (she has glowing blue eyes and no legs). She's wearing a skull and the slot for the nose should be empty (it's a skull) but I couldn't make it, tell me if you don't like it like that - I've got a version where the skull is cut off in the half and you can see her nose but it doesn't look good. Any ideas about the clothes - if you have please tell me; I was thinking to put a potion or feathers but the potion wouldn't look good (2d) and the feathers become too much because the witch has 3 layers of clothing and they use the same texture.

Hope you like it!

Edit it if you want.
Don't give me any credit.

Keywords:
Witch, Banshee, Witch Doctor, Female, Ghost, Shaman, Woman.
Contents

Witch (Texture)

Reviews
09:27, 5th Jul 2012 M0rbid: The face needs a lot of work in its current state. Mostly definition. In all honesty it only contains colour degrees put together, but does not represent a lot of facial or bone structure. This is needed in order to get...

M

09:27, 5th Jul 2012
M0rbid: The face needs a lot of work in its current state. Mostly definition. In all honesty it only contains colour degrees put together, but does not represent a lot of facial or bone structure. This is needed in order to get this skin approved. Also I really think that a big plus could be adding a bit more thought and detail to the "clothes", because right now, they look uninspired.

Set to "Needs Fix" in consensus with the user for the meantime.

11:22, 28th Mar 2016
~Nightmare:
202025-albums8785-picture107075.png

I have had a conversation with some mods/reviewers and we actually thought of approving this skin - overriding the review of our fellow m0rbid.
There's a certain beauty/charm within the skin, I can't explain why. The hair work is absolutely done. Really nice choice of vibrant colors which makes the skin exudes eye-candyness on which I think is very good. The face is absolutely creepy which fits the theme chosen very well. Although the face and cloth could use some more details and fixes, the skin is very useful for a horror map of some sort.
202025-albums8785-picture107077.png

Technically, the skin could use some little fixes but no worry since blizzard does on some of their models. ;D
I give this skin a 4/5 rating (Recommended). Good job!
202025-albums8785-picture107083.png

Level 9
I've been looking for a witchy model for Warcraft a long time and this is pretty much what I want, but can I change the face for personal use?

I'd prefer something that has a face and doesn't look so... dead. =P

Level 34
Like so? (Check the resource on first page)
Didn't know that... Sorry for the mistake.

Nah, your path (units\creeps\BansheeGhost\BansheeGhost.blp) was right.

I was refering to him saying that a small modeledit i made to fit with your skin (like 4 years ago, first page of the comments) wasn't working. But the thing is that it utilizes a different path than a wc3 banshee, so one could use both skins. That's it:)