• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WinMPQ w3x file list

Status
Not open for further replies.

dym

dym

Level 1
Does anyone have the file list for w3x maps using WinMPQ?

I accidentally deleted my old WinMPQ along with the file list...I would appreciate it if someone could post the list here.

thanks in advance

dym

dym

Level 1
I mean something like this:

(listfile)
(signature)
(attributes)
war3map.w3e
war3map.w3i
war3map.wtg
war3map.wct
war3map.wts
war3map.j
war3map.shd
war3mapMap.blp
war3mapMap.b00
war3mapMap.tga
war3mapPreview.tga
war3map.mmp
war3mapPath.tga
war3map.wpm
war3map.doo
war3mapUnits.doo
war3map.w3r
war3map.w3c
war3map.w3u
war3map.w3s
war3map.imp
war3mapImported

but what i don't get is that when i place it like this in a text file and choose it as the file list, i still get many unknown paths and names when i open a map...i am trying to edit an old and abandoned ff7 demo rpg map for me and my friends to play.

since the map creator has already stopped work on it, i decided that i'd try to get it to be at least playable for more than 1 person before trying to add other things to it.
the map name is: Final Fantasy 7 RPG v.04a DEMO FINAL.w3m

can anyone tell me why doesn't it work?

Level 3
oz02 said:
Wc3 Image Extractor II does not allow to extract files other than images (skins and icons) from the MPQ archives. If you would like a list of all the files in war3.mpq and war3x.mpq look here.
That link gives a 'page not found' error

Status
Not open for further replies.