• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Winged guardian

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
What's up guys,
a long time that I do not do new models, huh?
I don't really know why I did this (lol), so... it's just what the name says: a winged guardian.

there is some minor bugs, nothing like "super bugs", but I can't repair then, sorry.

please give me credits if you use it in your project,
enjoy.

UPDATE:
Potrait is the same model with color changes
Changed attack animation
Changed the face under the helm

Recommended attack range = Near to 120

UPDATE 2:
Stand animation is much smoother now!

Keywords:
Guardian, Angel, Female, Captain, Winged.
Contents

Winged guardian (Model)

Winged guardian (Model)

Reviews
03:32, 16th Apr 2014 MiniMage: Alright, finally gotten around to checking out this model. First off, the model is rather simple. It feels like the head and the feet was replaced with human feet. The sword was just kinda attached there. So, the...

M

03:32, 16th Apr 2014
MiniMage: Alright, finally gotten around to checking out this model.
First off, the model is rather simple. It feels like the head and the feet was replaced with human feet. The sword was just kinda attached there.

So, the model needs more work. It's interesting, but it does. I would recommend changing the texture of the wings. Ingame, it's hard to tell the difference between a harpy and the unit. The filesize also needs to be tweaked,

Level 30
This could be useful but I suggest adding more animations to what is already present in the original model. Since this is a Winged Footman of some sort, try adding an Attack 1 animation to both in land and air. It would also be great if there would be certain animation for him in land and air like walk 1 and 2 in land and air and such. But it'll be hardwork though.

The concept is good but overall content is the same with Harpy unit as far as I know which is not that original.

Level 12
His legs doesnt fits his boots, you should make the boots a lot smaller.
his head could also be a bit smaller. His body and between his legs should be balanced a bit more. or else it could be usefully for some one.
Also if you want to you could also change this cloths on his legs. Add footman of a sort legs. It looks like you putted in all random stuff and putte it into one model.

Level 23
Well, the concept and the ideia is really good, but, the helm, don't fit the rest of the body, a disarmed body, with a protect head?
As Ryuthedragon said, you could add Sylvanas' head, and in the place of the sword, could be add some staff, since it's a flying unit, or make some animation with the arms to looks like if they make some magic for send the missile.

But anyway good work!