• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Will all models and Icons and so on be offered to download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Will all models be offered to download or just the ones that allready are offered? I want to create a campaign about Anub'arak's way from the King af Azjol-Nerub to a CryptLord in Nerz'hul's army and want to use some of the "RotD"-models. So please tell the people who created them, that they offer the models.

Hope you excuse my bead English

Level 21
Some are ready for download. Some icons from the Dragons
ability [SPOILER WARNING] are up for dowwnload. Also some people have uploaded some models such as the Goblin Blademaster. Darky a few months ago also uploaded some spells which are used in ROTD...
You can get everything in the campaign by just exporting them...

Level 3
Thanks for telling that. I've another question: Which Icons are used for Metamorphus? The ones that are uploaded or the ones you see on rotd.wc3sear.ch? I must say, I like the Icons looking allmost like screenshots better like the other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.