• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Teach me how to use Retera's Model Studio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well I think the title says it all. I'm looking for someone, who could teach me how to use this model editor programme. I have nothing to offer in return other than the free use of the models I will create in the future beacuse I'm a broke ass college student from eastern Europe.

I am planning to create classic units, buidings, animations and alternate versions for allready existing units.

Thank you in advance!

Some people also recommend my YouTube videos. That's a slippery slope though, because I also make videos where I'm having fun with Wc3 but not necessarily helping the user learn to achieve their goals.

I suppose it would be better if I or someone made a concerted effort to get some more educational focused resources and tutorials out there.

You might learn something if you look for my videos that start with "How to" in the title, but even among those there are going to be some that are not actually as helpful as they are comedic.

Status
Not open for further replies.