• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

WikiLeaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
conspiracy.jpg

DEY AR SPREDIN FALS INFO DAT WILL SHOCK US TO KEEP US BUSY SO NWO CAN TAEK OVER.!!!111

Level 14
They're probably just dumping shitloads of information into the publics reach. Whether or not it's actually real is irrelevant and impossible to prove/disprove.

When you feed people information they act on it before processing it. Is it an organized assault on the world to create anarchy? No. Could it? Most likely.

//\\0o//\\

Level 3
i don't trust no abomination between a Russian and a Republican! jk. but if i had it my way, wikileaks would be closed so that the scandalous nature of my country could remain secret.

Level 6
WikiLeaks is a double edged sword IMO.

Side 1 - I don't like governments double dealing each other under the table and the leaks have given their relations a bit of transparency. In a democracy It would be nice to not be lied to by your leaders whilst they lie to other nations whilst representing you. In this way, I'd like to think they are doing a good thing...the reality is not as simple as that, I fear.

Side 2 - I think the effects of the immediate instability this caused are still yet to be felt. There is still the very real possibility that the information leaked could put lives in danger. For this reason, I'm not sure I agree. I'm also not sure it's a war crime. I mean, what was their motivation? Glory? Mischief?

It really all depends on which is more important to you, the long term or the short term. The little or the big picture. Is transparency really worth the risk? I have not collected enough data to form an opinion but it has occupied my thoughts for the last few days.

[Edit]

To Firelord213

The all seeing Eye on the bill are indicative of the founding fathers Free Mason ties. Go to Google Maps and look up the white house. You will see that the streets form a nearly complete pentagram, a symbol used heavily by the free masons, around it. I have a friend who is a free mason...he won't comment. There is other evidence. To the contrary of popular conspiracy theories I do not believe it to be any kind of plot for global domination but It goes to show how much power secret societies had in those days as well as the power of superstition. It's pretty interesting. I'll see if I can hunt you down some links.

[Edit II]

Someone who wasn't completely Insane wrote this:
http://www.theinsider.org/reports/dollar-bill-symbols/

Some of the masonic symbols that show up all over the USA in architecture, city layouts, state crests, the flag, and the national crest (in part or whole).
images
images
images
images
images

Other Interesting Pics

images
images
images
images

Last edited:
Level 19
Side 2 - I think the effects of the immediate instability this caused are still yet to be felt. There is still the very real possibility that the information leaked could put lives in danger. For this reason, I'm not sure I agree. I'm also not sure it's a war crime. I mean, what was their motivation? Glory? Mischief?

Julian Assange:
WikiLeaks has a four-year publishing history. During that time there has been no credible allegation, even by organisations like the Pentagon that even a single person has come to harm as a result of our activities. This is despite much-attempted manipulation and spin trying to lead people to a counter-factual conclusion. We do not expect any change in this regard.

I'm not sure how valuable Julian Assange's word is, though.

Level 6
Hmm.

I regret that my knowledge on the subject is limited and I have had little time to collect data on this subject over the last few days.

Due to the substantial amount of data leaked I do not presume to know how much of an effect this will have.

As long as no one gets hurt there is no actual drawback, I think the sharing of information is paramount to any well informed society and there should be no charges laid.

It's a very interesting subject and I was wondering when someone would post a thread targeting it specifically.

I would +rep but you have it disabled. :(

Level 35
Theta, I hope you do realize that the United States was actually founded on the various principles that emerged during the Age of Enlightenment and the country's exact purpose is to make the perfect society phrased during that period materialize. Those symbols, which also the Freemasons, another influential society used, don't necessarily mean the US or anything else was, or still is, influenced by the aforementioned secret society. It's more that both establishments use the same symbolism, but they don't necessarily derive it from each other.

Then again, the biggest conspiracy still is this:

usa_navy_coronado_naval.jpg

Obviously, the designer of that structure was a raging nazi and it's definitely not a design flaw or an accidental relation that no one noticed until helicopters started flying because the world is still governed by nazis!

:3

Level 51
What I find the funniest is, they want to take WikiLeaks down with Cyberattacks and stuff. But what does it help them? There will be shure some people that will just copy and download all the stuff from the site and make another one. What once was in the inet, will be never forgotten. Not even the CIA or anybody else can do anything against that. The inet saves all information given to it. It doesn't help them anything taking down ONE site.

Status
Not open for further replies.