• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wierd stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
does it have to be MS word or can it be wordpad aswell cause nothing happens but shows that text in wordpad because i havnt got MS word

EDIT: just curious Daelin how to you come accross this wierd code thing
and the reason it comes up with just anything is because the start of the code is =rand so that would probly mean =random and the number is like a varity meaning how much random things there is in the group

Level 4
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

thats what it says for me.

weird indeed.

Level 11
What appeared to tuna should appear to all of you. Anyway, this code seems to be a function of microsoft to check if your keyboard is ok. If you will notice the sentence, all the letters of the alphabet appear in it, and moreover, only once!

I came over it in another forum.

~Daelin

Level 9
ok that sentence i have seen/heard alot of times so i was wrong mayby though it ment =rand(200,99) as
=randominfo(200,99) and that sentence is the number 200,99 of thier random info

Level 4
ben_xuereb said:
ok that sentence i have seen/heard alot of times so i was wrong mayby though it ment =rand(200,99) as
=randominfo(200,99) and that sentence is the number 200,99 of thier random info

WTF are you talking about?

Level 3
What appeared to tuna should appear to all of you. Anyway, this code seems to be a function of microsoft to check if your keyboard is ok. If you will notice the sentence, all the letters of the alphabet appear in it, and moreover, only once!

what the...? then my keyboard is messed up? i never had any problem and everyone seems to get a diferent message... btw i got microsft word 2000, does this "keyboard check" apply to all versions?

Level 10
Daelin said:

~Daelin

yea. seen it long ago. weird stuff. really.

Daelin said:

~Daelin
actually the letter "r" appears in it twice.

Level 4
Sansui said:
=rand(200,99) should show 200 lines of 99quotes of the famous line that uses every letter.

Thanks for stating something that everybody already knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.