• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wierd site....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Wow,that site is creepy, specially the music on that video :shock: . I think that this is a stupid hoax site, no-one can plan the end of the world. And why would they broadcast a mass virus plan??

Level 18
july 1st huh?

i love all the munky shit too, it seems the site is a forums site made by some ytmd users and the logs used to be users posts of random things, it was changed and now ts this little funny thing tracking theammount of hits ect they are getting,

oh and some think it a site for the launch of the phantom game console.

Level 5
Appearantly it was a social experiment, designed to test the internet's reaction to a site with an unknown and somewhat sinister purpose. It looks like we failed, appearantly some people thought it was everything from terrorists to the end of the world. :roll:

There was a page up explaining it a while ago, but I guess it's been taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.