• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wich race do you like best?

Wich race do you like best?

• Orcs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undead

• Night Elfs

• Demons

• Naga

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I chose Human because I like this race the most of all!
I don't like it beacause I'm good at playing with this race, but because I simply like it! :D

Level 7
*oinker* you like the long games aark? lol heroes are overrated! One is enough 8) (And preferably the Dread Lord, solely so gain his Infernal and Vampiric Aura)

My opinnion on the strength and weaknesses of each race:

Night Elves:
Strenght: Strong Buffs, Strong Air vs Air (Especially DotT Crow form), Ranged combatants, preferably the Huntress w. upgraded Moon Glaive (Chimearas takes to long build when online, average playing time, damnit, is 8 min!)
Weakness: Slow money and lumber generating
Strongest Hero: Demon Hunter
Best Hero: Keeper of the Grove
Annoying tactic: If the map size allows it (8), half/half chimeara and druid of the talons, all air assaulting, teamed with KotG and PotM for AOE abillities

Orcs:
Strenght: High hit points, Strong Artillery, best air to ground unit! (Wyvern), cheap defenses
Weakness: Expensive units
Strongest Hero: Tauren Chieftain
Best Hero: Shadow Hunter
Annoying tactic: EnTowering an opponent during an early siege

Humans:
Strenght: High Defense units, Strong Air vs Air, Strongest Ground vs Air (Steam Tank), Strong Siege units
Weakness: Overall weakest Ground vs. Ground
Strongest Hero: Mountain King
Best Hero: Paladin
Annoying tactic: Have the archmage pump up his mana regeneration aura, and fuel the mana of an army of priests (heal is 5 mana!) and some sorceress, and have some Siege next to them

Undead:
Strenght: Cheap early and midgame units, "summon" buildings, high regeneration during defense, low foodcost (except the Frost Wyvern, which is why it doesn't pay to invest in them!), Strong Air vs. Air
Weakness: No early air vs. ground units, low hitpoints
Strongest Hero: Cryptlord
Best Hero: Dread Lord
Annoying tactic: Necromancers along with Meat Wagons, some minor important cannonfodder,(ghouls)and two tank Abominations. Cheap army, that just keeps rising, and heal itself

Level 9
i like to use the human alliance in skirmish games coz they have priests to heal wounded friends.Both the m. king & archmage belong to this race.

i would say, the 2 heroes are perfect combination. The m. king is the most powerful hero in the game according to me.

who would battle against the m. king 1 on 1 in the basic wc3 maps?

Level 1
i like humans cause are the race more fun for playing in the game, it looks that if you make like in the other races a lots of units you dont won, you need think your army very good.

Level 1
humans rules

i like humans cause are the race more fun for playing in the game, it looks that if you make like in the other races a lots of units you dont won, you need think your army very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.