• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tv wars!

Which TV show is Best

• Family Guy

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Simpsons

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • How i met your Mother

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Stargate Universe

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • South Park

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Vampire Diaries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Americas Funniest Home Videos

• Legend of the Seeker

• Futherama

• All Sucks!

• Love them All!

• I don't know

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Here in Singapore we only have access to America's Funniest Home Videos (Which I love watching), Legend Of The Seeker (All I watched was its advertisements), The Simpsons (I don't watch it because I think it hardly makes sense) and I've heard of South Park before (I find it rather vulgar).

So I guess the only one I can choose would be America's Funniest Home Videos:)

Level 19
Here in Singapore we only have access to America's Funniest Home Videos (Which I love watching), Legend Of The Seeker (All I watched was its advertisements), The Simpsons (I don't watch it because I think it hardly makes sense) and I've heard of South Park before (I find it rather vulgar).

So I guess the only one I can choose would be America's Funniest Home Videos:)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Although Futrerama was good, it sort of fell appart as they tried to develop the characters. Although there is nothing I do not like with it, I feel it became burned out near the end and the movies sort of showed this with their rather fast changing plots which were often confusing in some way. Due to the lack of Matt G. on the story team, I have fears the new series will not live up to the orignals and might atempt to use a different form of humor encouraged by the new writers on the team (only some of the old ones remain), especially since some of the voice actors where changed I heard.

Thus I have to say I prefer the simpsons, as its continuarity from episode to episode is less than that of futurerama and so has more potential for ideas to be expressed in a funny way. Even the newest simpsons still make me laugh at times and generally are easier to understand than futurerama.

Level 13
Of those, I'd say Family Guy, but in all, I'd say Friends, or something else...

Level 9
The newer futurama on comedy central seems to be a little bit more influenced by the Drawn Together series, mainly on the note that they try to use sex appeal and randomness and mind numbing stupidity more to get humor.

Level 7
Tough choice... I like family guy, simpsons, futurama, stargate universe, south park, and the vampire diaries.. but I'd say stargate universe is best right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.