• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why won't my AI Scripts work!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im making a campaign map including three AI controlled factions. On is Human, another is Undead, and the other is a customized Troll/Orc faction. I made three separate AI Scripts to be used in the game, but when I have the trigger start the script, only the Humans start.

Why the hell won't this work? I've been spending the last two days trying to figure out how to make the three scripts run at once. Is it because WorldEdit can only support one AI at a time? Or am I just using the wrong trigger.

Heres the trigger im using

Start Scourge AI
Events
Map Initialization
COnditions
N/A
Actions
AI - Start melee AI script for Player 3(Teal): war3mapImported/Undeadlvl2.ai

Start Alliance AI
Events
Map Initialization
COnditions
N/A
Actions
Wait 30 seconds
AI - Start melee AI script for Player 2(Blue): war3mapImported/Humanlvl2.ai

Start Amani Troll AI
Events
Map Initialization
COnditions
N/A
Actions
AI - Start melee AI script for Player 4(Purple): war3mapImported/Trolllvl2.ai

CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME! I'm going insane just trying to fix this!:cry:

Level 4
Okay, I found out what was wrong. I loaded it up in WarCraft III Frozen Throne and at the race selection screen where you can set handicaps, visibility options and choose your race, the Players used in the game where checked as Closed

I checked all the Computer Players as Open and the AI worked. Is their a trigger that I can use that will reserve all the Players slots and make them as open and as computer players?

Status
Not open for further replies.