• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

why wont it rain in my map?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hello everyone i got a little problem here. i changed the options of the map to be raining, in the editor its raining but its not when im testing the map, the strange part of this is thats its raining on my stationare, and not on my laptop

ahh. first i thought it was a place in his house where he works with his laptop. :eek: :hohum:

it would be really funny then
its raining on my stationare, and not on my laptop
:thumbs_up:...

btw, never thought that video settings can cause weather not to show (I always used the highest settings)... +rep

Level 6
maybe he means a desktop computer...
you are right about that :D in my country its called a stationare and i somehow forgot that it isnt called that in english when writing here :D
anyway im going to try the video settings thing, i may work

EDIT: found the cause of the problem. the video settings was the cause lol :D the particle options was at low and as soon as i changed it to medium or high it was raining again THANKS! :D

Level 19
Maybe it's just your laptop, because some of my friends have certain problems in their laptops too...

PS: Just a side question... Is there a way to make it rain/snow/[Weather Condition] in certain areas of the map only?

Status
Not open for further replies.