• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI Trigger not using Archimonde Rain of Chaos Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am trying to make an ability that when you use an ability like war stomp or thunder clap, there will be infernals to spawn using the Rain of Chaos ability, as I mentioned.
I dont really care for the infernals themselves, what I want is the random easy multiple smashes that the Rain of Chaos use.

But, I encountered a problem where the AI is not doing the order which is Archimonde's Rain of Chaos.

Mana cost is already 0, and the screenshot of my trigger is below (sorry i dont know how to show triggers here)

I made a new rain of chaos ability, infernal ability, and the actual ability. Everything works out just fine, but the AI wont do the order. I replaced my dummy with a worker unit, and it spawns has the dummy ability, the ability can be used, its level 1, and it has a 10 second timer.

upload_2021-2-3_19-8-10.png

Level 9
The GUI is bugged for this particular order.

I was in the middle of writing this, so might as well put it up:
  • Custom Script: call IssuePointOrderById(bj_lastCreatedUnit, 852237, GetUnitX(GetTriggerUnit(), GetUnitY(GetTriggerUnit())

Level 6
Order Unit to 'Special Archimonde - Rain Of Chaos' Point

worth a peek.

if that doesn't help - as far as I can tell your trigger seems fine, so probably a problem with the dummy configuration.

also - scroll to the bottom of this:
BB Codes | HIVE
-to see how to post triggers.
Useful! Thanks

The GUI is bugged for this particular order.

I was in the middle of writing this, so might as well put it up:
  • Custom Script: call IssuePointOrderById(bj_lastCreatedUnit, 852237, GetUnitX(GetTriggerUnit(), GetUnitY(GetTriggerUnit())

FIXED: Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.