• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved] why my map is allways at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I don't know what Im doing wrong but no matter what time of day it is, its allways at night. Im using "use editor preferences" as time of day. :vw_wtf:. Also the the time doesnt even run, its steady at the time I set, and without set time its steady too

Level 6
im trying to not post the map until a beta. But why the time is stuck at the fifth ball of the day clock and at night?. preferences -> visual -> fixed time of day disabled. Map options -> preferences -> time of day: use editor prefferences. I havent created any trigger related to the time of day. Pls there must be something I can do :ogre_icwydt:

im trying to not post the map until a beta. But why the time is stuck at the fifth ball of the day clock and at night?. preferences -> visual -> fixed time of day disabled. Map options -> preferences -> time of day: use editor prefferences. I havent created any trigger related to the time of day. Pls there must be something I can do :ogre_icwydt:
huh just erase this post, I found the problem and was really stupid xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.