• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why ello thur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Sooo.. what do one say in these threads anyway...

Age 19, Male, Sweden.
I'm known as Ljusdahl. I play on Northrend, and eurobattle.net when my cd or cd-drive is giving my a hard time or for whatever other reason.
I am currently working on a map called MMRST. Might pop up on your screen some day. My main interest is photography and I'm one of few that switched from digital to film, not vice versa. I hate wet socks, commercial breaks, dishonesty, and idiots that use words incorrectly.

Well that wasn't much.

Ok, how about YOU ask me questions about myself and I'll try to answer.
Be creative!

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Age 17, Male, Germany
I am known as Chriz.. I play US East, because I'm originally from the United States.
I am currently on a project called War of the Three Hammers which isn't very active at the moment, and apart from that I do random requests from friends and try to develop my artistic skill with hopes of getting into an art university. I don't like schoolwork and homework, idiots, and people on forums who never learn from mistakes.

Hello.

Level 8
Hey Chriz., you can speak german ?

Bruder ;)

Hi, Chaos ...
improving my skill in skinning, an average map maker, and a godlike DotA player (known at DotA-League), but at the moment I'm retired and I need start new there. Anyway, I try to create a new page with Herio-san, link avaible in my signature. I learn very fast anything, as long it interests me.

d4f.Chaos - Europe Server

Greetings community.

Chaos

Level 12
Age 17, Male, Germany
I am known as Chriz.. I play US East, because I'm originally from the United States.
I am currently on a project called War of the Three Hammers which is very active at the moment, and apart from that I don't do random requests from friends and try to develop my artistic skill with hopes of getting into an art university. I don't like schoolwork and homework, idiots, and people on forums who never learn from mistakes.

Hello.

Fixed:p

Age 14, male, U.S. of A.
I am known as camel or hump. I don't have wc3. I am co-leader of War of the Three Hammers with little Chriz. here, and am not very active anymore. I usually skin and model, but I'm thinking of taking up animation soon. That is, if I actually work on something.

Level 7
Welcome!

Hello there and welcome to the Hive Workshop. Beware of the spammers for they will...and I mean WILL attack any threads randomly, apart from that your safe kind of.

Im 16 years old I live in England(no annoying comments please! :eek:)
I am known as Seph or Sephiyr. I dont even play wc3. I'm not doing any maps or so at the moment. I hate dorfs(dwarves), noobs, and idiots. Enjoy your stay to the Hive Workshop :D

-Sephiyr(is still ready to shoot myself, you can guess by the avatar :p):spell_breaker:

Status
Not open for further replies.