• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who's our next victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Yessss..
pedobear.jpg

Level 14
Welcome Young Bofil, I hope you're not 'young' enough to become a target.

Anyway, as you guys might already know... let's face it, this group has no purpose!
That's the reason why it stayed dead for all these years. No one wanted to post something. Why? Obviously because we don't have any topics to discuss but Pedobear or just some other nonsense!
Honestly, I think some of us, including me, just added it on his group list because of the cover picture.

We should do something about that for the sake of fun.
Let's make the pedobear cult become the very first troll group in Hive!

My idea is to raise the popularity of our cult first.
Like kidnapping random people here in hive! By simply just posting a pedobear picture on their profile and say that the cult has abducted them.
Example: (Thanks Heinvers for the image)

All of us will do it on someone's profile, without double posting of course!

Any other ideas? Stupid ideas are perfect so don't be shy!

Level 18
I must say that this place totally sacrilegious, through this ridiculousness you're interfering with the work of God, in other words, my work.

You have no honest goals, your words are full of lies and promises.
If you intend to achieve anything with your obnoxious and oblivious behavior, you may just as well end it here.

A group full of discussions, discussions that serve no real purpose,
they are filled with questions with no answers. Absurd.

Get a hold of yourself.

Level 5
Rheiko isn't supposed to be invited..
And he IS NOT young, lol

We should invite the new members of this site!
EDIT: Maybe he is.. young

Status
Not open for further replies.