• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

who worked with the bot host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
essence of this boat and want to finished under it finished map ...
to integrate card rules ... identify areas for example when a player card abuse reported bot bot well and has already taken action (kick + ban)
and a lot of small things ... how to do it?

Level 2
people always use what not to do. so that's why I want to do so. integrate the card sends a request to the bot and bot itself has taken action

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
I am sorry but English reading people have little idea what you are asking for. In any case it sounds pointless for a game like WC3 which is almost dead as is.

Any form of peer moderation will be abused where people get banned purely because they win and someone else loses.

If you want a hosting robot to generate the cards and map decks to players to prevent cheating then you can use Ghost robots with the special map interaction plugin that is used in various games such as Risk for feeding back data in real time and managing league tables. Obviously in your case you would need to program up the appropriate data system to handle cards and decks. However this would make your map not very future proof as if the host bot goes down (which it will eventually) then no one can play the map anymore (just like real life MMORPGS).

If you want to give trusted people access to your host bot commands such as banning users or kicking users then I advise reading the accompanying documentation as I recall that being a standard feature of all host bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.