• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who needs help with an RPG/ORPG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Ergh, for the others that don't make RPGs, don't be offended, but I have my own reasons for choosing to help only RPG maps. It would be the best if you could show me the link of what are you working at, or at least, say a few words. Do not feel sad if I don't really like your map, it is cause it's not the type I like, or any similar reason.
Sorry if I shouldn't have posted this thread, but I kinda want to be a part of an RPG team, which I am not currently =(
Here's the things I can help with:

-Object Editor Data: Heroes, Units, Items, Spells (indeed everyone can do it :D)

-Triggering (I cannot create some hard systems, but I do know how to make backpack and such)

-Terraining (Not for contest, but I can make good enough for a map)

-Spell Making (Again, not some hard spells, but for some bosses, I can get idea and make spells)

-Music (I am a musician, and my brother is too. We can make well music for any kind of a map. Even if we fail at "filming" it, I allready got tons of music on pc =D)

Again, this may not be a right place to post such threads, but it's worth of trying.

EDIT: I will be offline for next 10 hours, so take your time posting. Everyone needs sleep you know =P

Level 3
You've got your contract man, its an star wars rpg, and if your interessed pm me and i will send you my msn so we can talk more about it

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/idea-factory-462/rupturing-fire-rpg-quest-unique-gameplay-187052/

Check this out, if you are interested in lending a helping hand, PM or just write in my comments box. What I need is a terrainer and a musician, from what you've listed.

Very cool and unique ideas you got there, just the type of RPG that I want.
Since you don't need a triggerer, it won't be a job that I will do "forever". Allready got a music, I think that it fits for this.
When do I start?
Try sending me unprotected map "privately", cause it's not wise to share it with everyone.
Wish you good luck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.