• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WhiteRabbit

A skin for the Easter Rabbit critter.

Keywords:
Rabbit, Critter
Contents

WhiteRabbit (Texture)

Reviews
Archian: Acceptable.
Level 4
lol ur obsessed, none the less its a GOOD obsession i love ur lil furry friends :eek:

Level 8
How can i apply this skin to a model when:
1. there's no given path
2. the model somehow doesn't even "exist" in the Wc3.mpq directory if you explore it with Warcraft 3 Viewer.exe

Was this skin purely for the "lulz" or can it actually be used .___.?

Level 8
You got to download the blizzard latest patch there are critters. It's stupid that the author has not included the texture path.

and latest patch would be 1.24.4.3678 if i remember correctly. which i have. it stil doesn't exist when viewing it through Wc3 Viewer.

Logical paths like "Textures\Easterrabbit\Easterrabbit.blp" don't work either.

Level 8
yes i have, and the path for the model is set to "units\critters\EasterRabbit\EasterRabbit.mdl"

When searching for the model in Wc3 Viewer it stil doesn't exist, not even in that directory.

Level 12
It's not possible to see that in wc3 viewer when you click the wc3patch.mpq you can't view anything. To see the model go to war3modeleditor and click the mpq browser and select the patch.mpq then you can find it.

Set the texture path to units\Critters\EasterRabbit\RabbitSkin.blp

Level 21
Really great for a Easter Rabbit themed map, but I never really liked the map with humanoid bunnies collecting eggs.