• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

White Blood Mage Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, I'm looking for a/the white Blood Mage model from Dota since I'm gonna make a "fire wizard" and think this white Blood Mage would fit good into it.

If someone doesn't know it, simply the player-based colors are removed and the replaced with white color.
Not sure anymore if also boots, legs and chest were white, I think so.

I'd actually do this myself, since I think re-working colours won't be that difficult at all, but I have no idea what programs to use, where to get them, how to use them and how to install them.

Edit: Further explaination for those who have no idea what I mean.
cAtMUuf.png

Basicly, the black color in the cloak > White, the red player colours (Chest, boots and shoulders) white, glow stays normal.

Last edited:
Level 4
Not exactly what I'm looking for, too many details I don't like, the blindfold, the circlet on his back, the cowl..

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

it's a Skin/texture.

import it. change the path from war3\mapimported xxx to textures\hero_BloodElf.blp
it change the texture of the existing unit in game. in this case, HeroBloodElf model.

Level 4
Edit: Nvm had to restart WE and it worked, thanks :).
Doesn't seem like it worked, hmm. What did I do wrong?

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-26_12-11-59.png
    upload_2016-6-26_12-11-59.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 105

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

have you restarted the world editor after you imported it?

Status
Not open for further replies.